Kaixuan Wooden Product (Dalian) Co., Ltd.
Address：4-4-2, building 32, Jinjiang garden, Ganjingzi, Dalian
There are also techniques for choosing wooden tableware. In general, wooden tableware is better without cracks, hard wood and smooth surfaces. If you want to choose good quality, you should know some wood knowledge.
In addition, choose wooden tableware, try not to choose those that have been painted. Painted wooden tableware has a shiny appearance. Most painted tableware has a high lead content. For long-term use, paint will enter the body with food and endanger human health. It is better to choose natural wood Tableware.
Wooden tableware is a pure natural product with abundant resources and raw materials. There is also wood, which is 100% degradable.
What should I pay attention to when choosing disposable wooden tableware?
How to identify the quality of disposable wooden tableware? Dalian wooden knife, fork and spoon manufacturers tell you:
When buying wooden tableware, you need to smell it, look at it, look at it three times, and look at it.
The first is to smell the scent. Natural wood has a natural aroma. Treated inferior wooden tableware contains harmful substances and smells strange.
Second, look at the colors. Don't buy very white or very bright ones.
The third is to feel the texture. The surface of wooden tableware should be hard, smooth and free of cracks. When selecting, you can use a thumbnail to scratch the section to see if it is hard enough. Take disposable wooden chopsticks as an example. It is very brittle and breaks with a slight fold.
The fourth is the weight, which is very important when choosing wooden tableware. The weight is not very suitable. For example, disposable tableware has a fluttering feel.
In addition, the choice of wooden tableware should pay attention to the relative density. Good wood utensils are easy to sink in water, but ordinary wood is the opposite. On the other hand, depending on the texture and hardness, the hardness of tableware made of fine wood is significantly higher than that of ordinary wooden tableware.
What to pay attention to when using wooden tableware for the first time
1. Vinegar disinfection: After cutting the cutting board of the fish, as long as you sprinkle some vinegar, dry it in the sun, and then rinse with water, there will be no fishy smell.
2. Washing and disinfecting: first clean the cutting board surface and gaps with a hard brush and clear water, and then rinse it with boiling water at 100 ° C.
3. Sun disinfection: The ultraviolet rays in the sun can kill bacteria. When the cutting board is not in use, it should be exposed to the sun. This will not only kill the bacteria, but also dry the cutting board and reduce the proliferation of germs.
4. Disinfection with salt: After each use of the cutting board, use a knife to scrape off the residue on the surface of the board, and sprinkle a layer of salt on the surface of the board every 6 to 7 days. Cracking.
5. Onion and ginger disinfection: The cutting board has been used for a long time, and it will have a strange smell. Wipe the chopping board with green onions or ginger, then rinse with hot water and brush with a brush, the strange smell will disappear.
Copyright statement: The works reproduced by Dalian Kaixuan Wooden Products Co., Ltd. all indicate the source, and the source and reprint on this website are not for the purpose of transmitting more information, which does not mean that they agree with their views or the authenticity of their content . If the reprinted work infringes the author's authorship, or has other damages such as copyright, portrait rights, intellectual property rights, etc., this is not intentional by this website, and will be corrected immediately after receiving the relevant right holder's notification.
National Contact Hotline：
|Address：4-4-2, building 32, Jinjiang garden, Ganjingzi, Dalian|