Kaixuan Wooden Product (Dalian) Co., Ltd.
Address：4-4-2, building 32, Jinjiang garden, Ganjingzi, Dalian
How many people think that ice cream and ice cream are the same, just called differently. It turns out that they are really different. Ice cream is considered to be the same. Let's take a look at the differences between ice cream and ice cream and ice cream with the wooden knife, fork and spoon manufacturers.
1. The production process is different. Ice cream uses milk powder, cream, eggs, sugar, starch, vanilla powder, etc. as raw materials. It must be mixed, sterilized, homogenized, aged, frozen and puffed. Ice cream ice cream is made of granulated sugar, milk powder, eggs, flavor, starch, malt flour, gelatin, etc. as the main raw materials. It is made of rod-shaped hard material after mixing and adjusting, heat sterilizing, homogenizing, light freezing, and injection freezing. Frozen food. Most ice creams are hard ice cream. The production method is to put the mixed ice cream slurry into a container, and then put it in the refrigerator. After freezing, ice cream is formed. It is mainly processed in the factory and frozen and sold in the store.
2. Ice cream and ice cream have different fat and protein contents. Ice cream can be divided into three categories: full cream ice cream, solids greater than 30%, even as high as 40% or more, milk fat content is greater than 8%, non-cream fat is not used as raw materials; galactose ice cream, milk fat content is not less than 2.2%; Vegetable fat ice cream, contains no milk fat, and uses vegetable oil as a substitute for milk fat.
Are the three cold drinks ice cream, popsicles, and ice cream the same?
3. The manufacturer of wooden ice cream bars tells you that the size of ice cream requires total solids greater than 30%, and ice cream greater than 16%. The difference between the two is almost double; the content of fat and protein in ice cream cannot be less than 6% respectively. 2.2%, while ice cream has no requirements for this, only the total sugar content is required to be greater than 13%.
4. Ice cream and ice cream taste different. Ice cream mimics ice cream in form and taste. It has some characteristics of dairy products. Through proper expansion process, it is easy to quickly stimulate the mouth when eating, but the quality of the raw materials used is much lower than ice cream. It can be divided into dozens of types such as cream, coffee, cocoa, fruit, and nuts.
5. From the point of view of manufacturing technology, most ice creams are hard ice cream. The production method is to put the mixed ice cream slurry into a container, then put it in the refrigerator, and then freeze it to form ice cream. It is mainly processed in the factory and frozen to In-store sales.
The ice cream is a semi-flow solid-state frozen dessert produced by a soft ice cream machine. The taste is particularly delicate and round and smooth. High-quality soft ice cream should be ready to use. Ice cream machine is an automatic electromechanical device designed for making soft ice cream.
The manufacturer of wooden ice cream sticks tells you that ice cream is similar to ice cream, except that ice cream is generally packed in cups and bowls, and ice cream is usually sticks (there are also a few of them are loaded and cylindrical). In addition, the national standard requires that the content of fat and protein in ice cream is higher than that of ice cream. Soft ice cream is generally sold on the spot, suitable for restaurants, cold drink shops, ice cream shops and other major dining places. Ice cream is generally made into finished products, suitable for sale in landlords such as convenience stores and supermarkets.
Copyright statement: The works reproduced by Dalian Kaixuan Wooden Products Co., Ltd. all indicate the source, and the source and reprint on this website are not for the purpose of transmitting more information, which does not mean that they agree with their views or the authenticity of their content . If the reprinted work infringes the author's authorship, or has other damages such as copyright, portrait rights, intellectual property rights, etc., this is not intentional by this website, and will be corrected immediately after receiving the relevant right holder's notification.
National Contact Hotline：
|Address：4-4-2, building 32, Jinjiang garden, Ganjingzi, Dalian|