Kaixuan Wooden Product (Dalian) Co., Ltd.
Address：4-4-2, building 32, Jinjiang garden, Ganjingzi, Dalian
Many people have the habit of flossing their teeth after a meal. In fact, neatly arranged healthy teeth are generally not easy to impact food, and the use of bad toothpicks or improper use of toothpicks can also damage teeth and gums, causing gum atrophy, exposure of roots, and widening of the teeth, causing oral bacteria. infection. The wider the gap between the teeth, the easier it is for food residues to become impacted into it, forming a vicious circle. So how about picking your teeth with a toothpick? We believe that as long as it is used correctly, it is timely and appropriate, and flossing is beneficial.
Try not to floss in public. When you need to floss, you should prepare a piece of paper first, then cover the mouth with your other hand. Do not watch out or re-enter in public, do n’t randomly bounce, spit out, and prepare before applying floss. Wrap paper towels in a trash can or near a dining table. After picking your teeth, don't hold your toothpick, let alone use it to get food.
The wooden knife, fork and spoon tell you not to use too much force, nor to slide too fast.
The specific method of correcting the teeth is: slowly place the toothpick along the tooth surface into the bottom of the gingival sulcus, and then gently push the food residue toward the tongue side. The action must be gentle to avoid damaging the periodontal tissue. You should rinse your mouth 15-20 minutes after eating. When mouthwashing, after closing the mouth, agitate the cheeks with a certain force to make the mouthwash flow back and forth through the gap between the teeth, washing out food residues and other attachments out of the impaction site. If you ca n’t rinse out the food residue impacted in the teeth, you can use a toothbrush, or use a handkerchief or towel to gently rub the food impacted area to push the food residue away from the impacted area. It can promote the metabolism of teeth and related tissues, and has the effect of strong teeth and gums.
Disposable wooden tableware manufacturers prompt use caution:
1. People are particularly prone to choke when eating or eating. At this time, toothpicks became an indispensable tool. Toothpicks not only remove food stuffed between the teeth, but also have the effect of removing plaque and soft dirt, especially the plaque on the adjacent side. Proper use of toothpicks can be used as a supplement to brushing your teeth every day, which is conducive to dental health; incorrect use of toothpicks can increase the gap between the teeth, and also easily cause soft dirt and cause tooth decay.
2. The toothpick is hard, smooth and without burrs, and the tip is slightly thinner.
3. Slowly slide along the two tooth surfaces of each interdent, and don't force too fast or too fast. The side of the toothpick should be scratched against the tooth surface several times. Finally, you should rinse your mouth once a day or after each meal.
4. Toothpick is a must-have for some middle-aged and elderly people, but if it is used improperly, it will cause gingivitis. Toothpick should be used when there is a gap between the teeth. If the gums are normal, the toothpick is only used in the gingival sulcus. Inside, because this will make gaps between teeth that have no gaps, food is more likely to be impacted, and then pick with a toothpick. Over time, it becomes a vicious circle, which increases the gap between teeth and shrinks the gingival papilla, which causes both periodontal disease and affects Beautiful and functional.
5. Use the right method. Some people are anxious to get rid of their teeth after they are plugged, such as small knives, match sticks, tacks, hair clips, etc., causing more serious plugging.
National Contact Hotline：
|Address：4-4-2, building 32, Jinjiang garden, Ganjingzi, Dalian|